All classes in October 2022 should be used to evaluate and complete the following before the end of the month:
Memorization of Salat: Final Push
- Atfal between 7-10 years should devote their time to memorizing the Arabic of Salat in full. Nazimeen Atfal are asked to make a special effort for achieving this goal by October 31st, 2022.
- Atfal between 11-15 years of age should devote their time to memorizing Salat in full along with its English or Urdu translation. Nazimeen Atfal are asked to make a special effort for achieving this goal by October 31st, 2022.
Improving Recitation of The Holy Qur’an
Atfal of all ages should be evaluated on the correctness and fluency of their Arabic recitation, and paired with Jama’at elders who can help them practice daily. If there are any Atfal that are struggling to recite especially, their parents should be contacted to develop a plan for helping them improve.
This Week With Huzoor
- The 4-Part This Week With Huzoor Special on MTA which highlights the tour of Huzoor Anwar (aba) in USA should at least partially be watched and discussed in class. The remainder of each episode should be assigned for children to watch at home and take notes on what Beloved Huzoor has said (to be shared in next week’s class.)
- Any experiences that Atfal had from the tour can be shared.
- What sort of impact does the presence of the Khalifa have on us?
- What did they learn from the videos?
- Week 1 Video:
- Week 2 Video:
- Week 3 Video:
- Week 4 Video: