Murabbi Atfal Roles & Responsibilities
The role of Murabbi Atfal is critical to the success of Majlis Atfal-ul-Ahmadiyya. Murabbian Atfal have the general responsibility of overseeing the tarbiyyat of Atfal with a gentle, wise, and nurturing approach. Some areas of focus include:
- Inculcate the habit of performing Salat five times a day and continuously encourage attendance at Mosques or Salat Centers
- Take responsibility for the religious and secular education of our Atfal. The minimum expectations is that all Atfal know the Salat with translation and are proficient in reading the Holy Quran.
- Become the champion/advocate of the mission and goals of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya in your local Jama’at and share these with all Jama’at members.
- Actively engage parents of Atfal and ensure that their sons are fully participating in different Atfal programs.
- Murabbi Atfal are part of the advisory board of Tahir Academy if one has been implemented in your Jama’at. Please ensure that you attend the board meetings.
- Take and active role in planning and helping the Nazim Atfal in the monthly Atfal Day programs. The focus of this project is Tarbiyyat of our Atfal.
- Attend Murabbian Atfal Quarterly Conference Calls.