Our main goal is to provide all the tools and means necessary for the Tarbiyyat and moral upbringing of all Atfal. This mission includes but not limited to faciltating and implementing Tarbiyyat programs for Atfal and their parents. We strive to provide best guidelines for Nazimeen Atfal so that they can accomplish Tarbiyyat goals at their Majlis level. We work diligently with parents to ensure Tarbiyyat guidelines are being followed from the comfort of their homes on a personal level as well. We seek your help to better understand your child’s Tarbiyyat needs.
Following high-level monthly focus topics are discussed in Atfal Classes. Check Atfal Class agendas to download presentations.
- September: Letters to Huzur
- October: Halloween and Islam
- November: Thanks to Allah & Help the Needy
- December: Moral Values & Etiquette of Masjid
- To ensure every Tifl understands the blessing of the institution of Khilafat and develops a strong relationship with the Khalifa of the time.
- To raise the self esteem of every Tifl by instilling the strength, knowledge, and beauty of Islam/Ahamadiyyat while being loyal citizens of America thereby preventing a possible identity crisis.
- To make sure Atfal have the tools/knowledge needed to carry out their pledge so they can implement the teachings of Islam and Ahmadiyyat in their everyday lives.
Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya Amla has two Khuddam Murabiyyan (missionaries) who work with Atfal and Parents on different moral and social issues. Please reach out to us for any questions you have.