Dont forget to signup here to receive your prize after completing the challenge(submissions will close on April 30):
1) What if my spring has already ended/started?
If your spring break has already ended or has already started. You can complete the challenge in any 7 day period before April 30 and enter to get the prize.
2) How will I get the prize?
You must complete all goals. Nazim Atfal Sahib will talk to your parents to verify that you have completed all goals. So inform your parents when starting the challenge.
Dear Mka/MAa SW, Respected Ansar & Lajna Ima’illah - Asalamo-Alaikum!
On March 26th, our volunteers assisted the Glen Ellyn Food Pantry to help them prepare for food distribution to the homeless and the less fortunate. We have also made food contribution to the pantry on behalf of our community. Click Here for Pix.
We need Your help to strengthen this relationship with the GE Pantry.
Here’s what you can do:
· There are boxes setup in both men’s and women’s dining hall to collect food items. You may bring item(s) this Jumah or weekend and drop it off.
· See flyer for specific list of items the Pantry needs. (LINK to flyer)
· Our drive will run till April 13th.
We are encouraging all Jamat members (Atfal, Khuddam, Ansar, Lajna) to participate in this humanitarian effort. We Need Your Help!
"They give food, out of love for Him (Allah), to the poor, the orphan, and the slave, saying: We feed you only for Allah's pleasure - we desire from you neither reward nor thanks." (76:8,9)
Hafeez Shams – Nazim Khidmat-e-Khalq