By the grace of Allah, Huzoor-e-Anwar (aba) has graciously accepted Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya USA’s request to hold two virtual Mulaqats with the US Atfal. These Mulaqats will InshAllah be held on Saturday, March 5th, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA and on March 12th, 2022 in Dallas, TX.
Keeping in view the security and safety of Atfal and considering various social distancing limitations applied by the local government authorities, we’ll be able to accommodate only a limited number of Atfal for these mulaqats. We are currently reviewing the capacity limits at both mulaqat sites and based on the capacity available, we’ll prepare the selection criteria for these mulaqats. The selection process will be transparent. The decision of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya USA will be final.
We request prayers and cooperation from all our parents and Atfal for the success of these events.
1. You can only participate in one of the two mulaqats listed above.
2. The registration doesn’t confirm your seat at the mulaqat until you receive a confirmation email from the national team.
3. If you participated in virtual mulaqat in March 2020, you will not be eligible for this mulaqat.
4. You are required to reach the mulaqat site and arrange your own accommodation.
5. Atfal must be fully vaccinated to attend the virtual mulaqat.
6. Registration will close on February 15th, 2022.
7. For any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Mulaqat Team
Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya USA
For any questions, please feel free to contact at: email@example.com
Who is eligible to attend the Virtual Mulaqat with Huzoor (aba)?
How will Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya select Atfal for Virtual Mulaqat?
We are currently reviewing the capacity limits at both mulaqat sites. Based on the capacity available and applications received, we will allocate the numbers between the majalis and randomly select the eligible and vaccinated Atfal who have registered online.
What safety measures will be in place?
We will implement social distancing and other safety measures that are required/recommended by the government authorities. All participants must be fully vaccinated and will be required to wear a mask. Hand sanitizers will be provided. Participants and their chaperones will have to answer screening questions about any potential COVID-19 exposure before entering the mosque.
What time will the meeting start and end? When will the meeting time be shared?
Will there be a dress code for the meeting?
Yes. The dress code will be shared with the parents of selected participants.
What is the procedure to ask a question during the mulaqat?
Will transportation be available to transport Atfal to/from mulaqat site?
I have a question not listed here. Who do I contact?
For any questions or inquiries related to Virtual Mulaqat, Please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org