What should I bring to the Ijtema?
- Medical Insurance card
- Prayer Cap
- Atfal Scarf
- Clothes for each day
- Medications (if required)
- Change of clothes
- Sleeping bag, pillow etc.
- Athletic apparel/sports footwear
- Flip-flops & Towel
- Swimming shorts, extra towels
- We are not responsible for any lost clothing.
- Sew the name of Atfal on the inseam of swimming shorts, towels, sleeping bag etc.
Simple Rule of Thumb: “Anything which you are not allowed to have or bring inside your home or school” And/or:
- Any Video Game, PSP etc…
- Any Fireworks or Items which may cause Fire
- Playing Cards or Board Games
- Knife or any Sharp Object