My purpose in organizing the organizations of Ansarullah and Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya is to complete the four walls of our building. One wall is Ansarullah. The second wall is Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya and the third wall is Atfal ul Ahmadiyya. The fourth wall is Lajna Imaillah.
[Hadhrat Musleh Maood (ra) – 23 August 1940]
Agenda for March 2019
Local Atfal Ijtema Guidelines 2019
- All Majaalis should hold a local Atfal Ijtema.
- If there are more than 10 Atfal presents in a Majlis, the Atfal Ijtema should be held separately from the Khuddam ijtema.
- If held separately, consult with Qaid Majlis and Local Sadr about best date and venues to
- Date and venue should:
- not conflict with other Jamaat events
- be held before Regional Ijtema
- be easily accessible (e.g. mosque, park, sports facility, etc.)
- have suitable cooking, sleeping (if needed), showering (if needed), and bathroom facilities
- Depending on the situation or preference, Ijtema could be a one-day event or have a sleepover, especially for larger Majaalis.
- Ensure alternative arrangements for Sports in case of inclement weather
- Date and venue should:
- Distribute syllabus and Local Ijtema date to parents and Atfal on time, preferably several months in advance.
- Inform parents and Atfal of Ijtema through Email, phone, Jummah announcements, posters, Atfal classes, etc.
- Logos, judging sheets, templates and other materials are provided with this document at https://goo.gl/UDZRTq
- Nazim Atfal should consult with Qaid Majlis, Murabbi Atfal, and the local missionary in
planning the program
- The program should include Taleem and Sports Competitions
- Determine what food will be served and/or ordered for different meals
- A copy of the program can be sent to Mohtamim Sahib for feedback at least one week ahead of the Ijtema.
- Please see the sample program at the end of these Ijtema guidelines
- Elder Atfal/Local Atfal Amila can be given duties during the Ijtema, e.g.
- Nazim e Alaa
- Assign person for calling Adaan
- Be in charge of bringing Atfal together for events and prayer
- Assign Atfal for leading prayer (for training purpose)
- Make sure food is ready for serving
- Other supporting roles in food preparation
- Sports – note names of teams and players
- Registration – update Tajneed
- Send invitations to special guests (e.g. local/regional Missionary, Regional Nazim, Regional Qaid, National Atfal Amila, etc.), especially if large majlis
- Request Khuddam for help in organization and facilitation of Local Ijtema (e.g. setup, judging, chaperoning, cooking, etc.
- Khuddam preferred for help in all areas in order to train them but also ask Ansar for help if needed.
- Competition Judges
- Involve local/regional Missionary, Murabbi Atfal and any National Representatives in judging
- Knowledgeable Khuddam who don’t have children competing in
competitions preferred for judges
Opening and Closing Sessions
- The highest officer of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya should preside the event.
- The Local Sadr and missionary should also be requested to participate and be seated at main table.
- If the Qaid Majlis is present, he should also be seated on the main table as well.
- All Atfal should be in the main area during sessions and should participate in Atfal pledge
- See Syllabus for further details
- For Local Ijtema, teams may combine age groups due to low Tajneed.
- Mayar‐e‐Sagheer (7 – 11 years) and Mayar‐e‐Kabir (12 – 15 years)
- soccer (7 vs 7)
- basketball (6 vs 6)
- tug of war
- 100m dash
- relay race
ATFAL DAY GUIDELINES
- Select ANY day in the month
- NOT the same day as Tahir Academy
- Murabbi Atfal should actively be involved