My purpose in organizing the organizations of Ansarullah and Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya is to complete the four walls of our building. One wall is Ansarullah. The second wall is Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya and the third wall is Atfal ul Ahmadiyya. The fourth wall is Lajna Imaillah.
[Hadhrat Musleh Maood (ra) – 23 August 1940]
- 10 minutes: Tilawat and Pledge (all Atfal)
- 30 minutes: Atfal Amila Meeting
- 30 minutes: Letters to Huzoor (write individual letters)
- 30 minutes: Lunch
- 60 minutes: Hour of Code – Minecraft
- 60 minutes: Code Combat – Kithgard Dungeon
*** Qaideen and Nazimeen please have some laptops provided for Atfal ***
- On your computer, laptop or Chromebook, open up an internet browser (usually it will be Google Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Copy and Paste URL: https://hourofcode.com/us/learn
- Sign in as a new user or have your user name and password ready if you already signed up. This will allow you to save your session and not lose any work that you have done. It also is needed to go on to the next level.
- You might be able to use the same username and password for both sites.
- View Instructions: Minecraft Instructions
This site is a platform for students to learn computer science while playing through a real game. Students write code and see their changes update in real-time. It is written in Python programming language used for general purpose programming. It is known for its readability and usually needs less lines of code.
Select the yellow “Play Now” button under Learn to code.
- Copy and Paste URL: https://codecombat.com/
- Select the red “SIGN UP” button on the bottom of the page.
- Next, select “Sign up as an individual.”
- Enter your birth date and click the Next button.
- Enter in your email address – use your personal email. Then choose a user name and password that you will remember.
- Uncheck the receive announcements about new Code Combat levels and features box.
- When signing up the first time, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. You will need to go into the email at some point and verify the email address. This is in case you forget your password and need to reset it.
- Click “Start Playing!”
- Now you will be logged in. So when you are done for the day, always log out of your session. This also allows you to save what you have done.
- View Instructions: Kithgard Instructions
- Select ANY day in the month
- NOT the same day as Tahir Academy
- Murabbi Atfal should actively be involved
- #AtfalDay Agenda: September 2017
- Sample Letter to Huzoor
- Atfal Day Guidelines
- Murabbi Atfal – Roles & Responsibilities