Atfal Class Agendas March 2017
This session is mandatory for Atfal Class. Tahir Academy should do these at the beginning of the day during assembly.
- Recitation of the Holy Qur’an by a Tifl.
- Translation of the Holy Qur’an by a Tifl.
- Atfal Pledge, lead by Nazim Atfal or Qaid Majlis.
- Hadith by a Tifl.
- Please submit your stories/articles for Al Bashir magazine ASAP on the theme of Salat. Topics and details on atfalusa.org/al-bashir
- Atfal UK trip to meet Huzoor (aba) is being planned for May 4-8. Atfal are encouraged to join us. For details, please ask Nazim Sb. and visit atfalusa.org/uktrip
Mandatory Atfal Survey
- Take Attendance.
- How many Atfal know full Salat?
- How many Atfal know full Salat with translation?
- How many Atfal offer five daily Prayers/Salat?
- How many Atfal recite the Holy Qur’an on daily basis?
- How many Atfal recite the Holy Qur’an with Translation on daily basis?
- How many Atfal wrote letters to Huzoor (aba) this month?
- How many Atfal listened to three or more Friday sermons delivered by Hazoor (aba)?
Class Agenda 1
- Review the past 2 issues of Al Bashir Magazine with Atfal.
- Discuss topics ideas and encourage Atfal to submit essays/stories for the next Issue Al Bashir
- Topics & past issues are available here.
Class Agenda 2
- Play the following address (English) of Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih (aba) delivered on Feb 26, 2017.
- Make sure to discuss with Atfal what Huzoor (aba) spoke about. It is recommended that you divide the address into two halves and discuss the content after each half. This can be split into two classes too and you can start playback at 24-minute mark.
Class Agenda 3
- Play and discuss the following Atfal News Network videos with Atfal
- Atfal Pledge.
- Download Agendas for March 2017.
- Contact us email@example.com